ERT Solicitors require a TRAINEE ADMINISTRATOR. This is a foundation role which presents an ideal opportunity to develop your administration and interpersonal skills in a busy and friendly office environment. This role would suit school leavers or students wishing to gain hands on experience alongside their studies.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (or C) and above including Maths and English
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to follow instructions
- Stay calm under pressure
- Multitask to meet deadlines in a busy office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organisation
- Confident in communicating with people
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Prepare and send mail merges
- Hand deliveries and running errands
- Deal with the dispatch, receipt and distribution of fax messages
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Prepare and collate bundles of documents for Courts and Counsel
- Maintain and operate computerised and manual filing systems including archiving closed files
- Maintain sufficient stationery supplies, rotate stock and other supplies accordingly
- Organise refreshments for meetings
- Reception cover – welcome clients and visitors to the office
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Basic maintenance of general office equipment, e.g. computer, photocopier, printer, etc.
- Compile and update reports
- Provide general administration assistance to all staff as may from time to time be reasonably required
- To comply with all policies and procedures
- To treat all colleagues, clients and visitors with dignity and respect
- To be committed to personal development and keep well informed of current issues and developments in matters relating to your role
This is a full time office based position in Birmingham City Centre – office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with a 1 hour break for lunch.
Please view our Privacy Notice for details on how your personal data will be processed, used and stored.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agents: Please be advised that ERT Law Limited deal with recruitment in-house and do not retain agencies to assist with this process. Any unsolicited correspondence or CVs received from agencies will simply be deleted without further reference to you.